Thursday, May 3, 2007

Peas in a Podcast (or somesuch)

Wandered around the 3 podcast directories, listening to library-related items at Podcast.net and Podcastalley.com. The Sunnyvale Public Library Mother Goose storytime intrigued me. But, I could barely hear it, even with the volume way up. Same with their "A Prune is a Prune" (great title). I then went over to the Kankakee Public Library podcast with Barbara D'Amato. No problem hearing that.

Using the search term "library 2.0" at Podcastalley resulted in many of the same connections; even though I'd used only "library" at Podcast.net. Podcastalley, however, seemed to require downloading of more software. So I didn't pursue that.

The RSS fee that I added to my Bloglines came from a search at Yahoo Podcasts. Used the search term "Jon Stewart" and connected with something from Podzinger. None of the library-related podcasts appealed to me; but I'll look further next week and update this entry then.

No comments: