Thursday, May 3, 2007

YouTube

Yes, I do like YouTube. I've been looking at videos there for quite a while now; so this isn't a new arena for me (unlike some of the other areas we've explored). I really like the idea of online storytimes, beyond the Dewey and Sketch series. If kids could see their local children's librarian presenting storytimes; well, I think they would get a kick out of that.

I just used the exploratory term "silly peacocks" to see what would come up. I found a very short animated film that was cute. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_i7gfZShM I'll also see if I can embed it. That's it for the moment !

So, I embedded it. Because of the size, it is cut in half. However, if you double-click on it, a separate window opens with the full picture.

No comments: